EZ Cooking

We eat our words every day...

I thought it might be good to start some words games so in this thread I thought we'd start with. So for example If I write Sam went for a long walk. The new sentence would then start with K (last letter of walk). So you might write: Kindergarten was extremely funny today. So the next sentence would start with Y (last letter of today!

First sentence:
Ezcookingonline is the best place to get hot recipes (next sentence to start with S)

Views: 5569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So long as you clean the produce, loose can be best, but saying that we buy most of it pre packed as the weights are correct for us and we can still make sure we get the best possible, our supermarket has good quality stuff that lasts really well. 

Loose suits me best as I'm only cooking for myself so don't use a lot.

There's only the two of us, so loose is best for us, as well.

Lots of veggie are eaten here and there are three of  us.

Sometimes I buy my vegetables from a local fruit shop, they sell seconds (marks on some of the produce) and they are much cheaper than the supermarkets.

Supermarkets are about all there is near me.  Anything else is way to far away.

Yesterday I went  to see our doctor and she was pleased with me as I am still loosing weight, 9 kgs now since Feb.

Believe me, I could stand to lose a few pounds myself.

Fast weight lose isn't as good as losing weight slowly so you have done very well Judith to lose 9 kgs in 3 months. They say if you lose it too fast then there is every chance that you will put it back on again.

That's true.  They say you should lose no more than 1-2 pounds per week after the initial week where you may lose 3-5 pounds.  Of course, the more overweight one is, the faster they can lose it.

True, true, true,  I am well overweight and the doctor wants me to loose another 20 kgs it would be great if I can.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mark.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service