Adapted from allrecipes
This tasty concoction rivals Bailey's, but costs much less. If, like me, you would prefer a non-alcoholic version, substitute milk for the Irish Whiskey. This should keep in the fridge for several weeks up to a couple of months, but I'll bet it will be gone long before then.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In a blender, combine heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, Irish whiskey, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Blend on high for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Shake well before serving.